Cynthia Wesley-Esquimaux for York Simcoe Liberal

I am truly honored to be your York Simcoe Liberal Candidate for the upcoming 2011 Election.


I have dedicated my life to educating young people. I believe that bringing education to the students, rather than having them go away to seek education, is the key to realizing the full potential of Canada's diverse population.


I have made it a personal objective to keep up with rapidly advancing technology, active in social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Conferencing and Google Blogger.


These efforts are all for you, the people, to stay up to date, get a glimpse of my life, and get live opportunities to ask questions and stay informed through a live, online audio/video conference room. (please see My Video Page)

2 comments:

  1. Cynthia, you have also educated student who are not so young like myself and whether you are aware of it you have taught me a thing or two about integrity, humility and dedication. I watched you treat all your student with love and respect and what a job you have done of lifting up and nourishing those who needed it in your classes. York Simcoe is very lucky to have you running as their LIberal candidate indeed.

    Miigwech,

    With Respect,

    Safia Gahayr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gchi-miigwech/ thank you very much Safia.

    I am Honored to have had the opportunity to share with you Safia.

    I am also Honored to have the opportunity to represent the people of York Simcoe!

    Miigwech

    C...

    ReplyDelete