Go York Simcoe, Vote Liberal! YouTube/Streaming

Check the East Gwillimbury Debate, April 20th 

Check both, one will work for sure, cheers, Vote Liberal, Cynthia...

Watch APTN tonight, Tuesday, April 26th, 6:00pm National News for a profile on me and our beautiful riding, will replay 11:30pm tonight if you miss, cheers, Cynthia...


This is a video for you, for our kids, for our future as a country!  It spreads the word about what kind of Government we want in Canada. A government our kids support, one we support!  Our kids are voting for a Canada that includes them, so am I, and I am hoping you"ll send me to Ottawa to let them know there too!
Thank you to the wonderful youth from the Canadian Roots Exchange, www.canadianroots.ca and the fabulous video work, www.shieldedminds.ca and for David Fyfe who pulled this one together, and to all the people who have supported my effort to be elected in York-Simcoe!

No comments:

Post a Comment